- Posting of event content across social media channels, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Ability to develop offline and digital marketing plans
- Preparation of presentations
- Management of websites under direction of Sales Manager and Event Manger as required
- Content development and management.
- Copywriting of documentation & content as required, including E-zines
- Answering of phone calls, taking and forwarding messages
- Meeting preparation, including photocopying, binding, filing, minute taking
- Updating and maintenance of databases
- Research and information sourcing as requested
- General administration and communications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education in Marketing / Sales / Event Management
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Can work well under pressure/meet deadlines
- Pro-active and self-directed – initiative taker
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Strives for excellence in customer service and quality delivery
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Our internships run for a period of six months and are unpaid. However, there is an expenses payment given.
If you feel you would like to apply for this exciting position please forward your cv toMargaret.email@example.com