- Award-winning author, health and wellness coach, Master NLP Practitioner, motivational speaker and mindfulness facilitator Alison Canavan;
- Leading nutrition expert and pioneer in the development of nutritional therapy, Patrick Holford;
- Fitness expert, charity activist and founder of BodyByrne, Paul Byrne;
- Chef and cookbook author Oliver McCabe.
Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Speaking at the launch of the event, Vitality Expo Ambassador Alison Canavan said: “I’m delighted to be part of the inaugural Vitality Expo.
“I am passionate about human potential and helping people to reach theirs. I have been studying both in Ireland and internationally collaborating with the leading thinkers in the field of mindfulness and self-care. The full 360 approach to health and wellbeing that I teach encourages people to look at all areas of their lives and not just one or two. At Vitality Expo I will be sharing tools and techniques that help people connect, go within and create lasting change through intuition and everyday small behavioural changes.
“I can't wait to share accessible practises with everyone at Vitality, practises that everyone can use every day like gratitude, mindfulness, movement and good food to help you on a personal journey towards freedom and joy.”
As well as a jam-packed schedule of motivational and educational speakers on the Vitality Stage, Vitality Expo will have a range of interactive activities for attendees, including:
- Food and cookery demos, where visitors can learn about the benefits of wholefood cooking, the latest superfoods, and trends in nutrition and vitamin supplementation. Sharing their top tips and recipes will be leading experts including Patricia Daly of the Ketogenic Diet, Oliver McCabe, and Susan Jane White, among others.
- A programme of yoga and pilates classes, taking place in Vitality Expo’s outdoor area, which will also see leading figures from the health and fitness world sharing their insights.
- A dedicated kids’ zone, also in the outdoor area, with a programme of yoga classes tailored for little ones.
- The Village, where Ireland’s leading natural health producers and suppliers will be showcasing their produce and sharing samples and goodies with attendees, including the latest offerings from the worlds of aromatherapy and natural skincare.
Speaking at the line-up announcement for Vitality Expo, Martha Brennan, Chairperson of Health Stores Ireland, who are behind the event, said: “This is Ireland’s newest and largest natural health and wellbeing show. These days, people are leading more considered lives – we’re a lot more conscious of what we’re putting into our bodies and on our skin, and we’re also aware of our responsibility to protect the environment. Vitality Expo 2018 will showcase the many benefits of following a natural lifestyle and will teach attendees how to make small adjustments to their lives for maximum benefit – for example by eating wholesome, locally produced food, using natural beauty and skincare products, and exercising in a way that benefits us both physically and mentally.
“As well as our inspiring speakers, we’ll have a range of interactive activities and demos, and with a designated kids area, there’ll be something for all the family at Vitality Expo 2018, with a lot more to be announced in the coming weeks!”
Further information on Vitality Expo can be found here: https://www.vitalityexpo.ie/.
Contact: Emily Brennan / Niamh Breathnach, Alice PR & Events, Tel: 01-5582151 / 086-1658629 / 085-1461231, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Vitality Expo 2018
Vitality Expo 2018 is Ireland’s only Vitality Expo 2018 is Ireland’s only consumer and trade focused natural health exhibition. Vitality Expo 2018 is being organised by Health Stores Ireland and INM Events and takes place at the RDS, Dublin, 8th and 9th September 2018. Further information can be found here: http://www.vitalityexpo.ie/.
Note to Photo Editors:
Photographer Lorraine O’Sullivan has issued photographs of the launch to photo desks, and can be contacted on email@example.com / 087-2341584.